Commitment to legal technology
Continental Law Group (formerly Outside In Advisors) uses some of the world’s best legal technology to deliver legal services efficiently at the highest level. We believe that law firms have a responsibility to implement better business practices in their operations and practice of law. The firm runs its practice management on Clio and our documents are securely stored with NetDocuments. Whenever possible, we encourage our clients to execute documents electronically with DocuSign.
Nevertheless, we still want to get better. We are constantly searching for new legal technology products to give our firm, and our clients, an edge. Please email Erik Lien with any legal technology thoughts, or reach out to the firm on our social media pages.
- Continental Welcomes Michael P. Osborne, Esq. to Lead Residential Real Estate PracticeNovember 27, 2018
- Acquisition of Industrial Property (Norton, MA)September 26, 2018
- Rhino Capital – Myles Standish Industrial ParkJuly 23, 2018
- CLG Expanding to New HampshireJune 6, 2018
- 111 Hayes Memorial Dr., MarlboroughMay 7, 2018